Thank you for your interest in donating items to support Gemma Services’ mission! There are several items we need year-round, including those listed below. Our Amazon wish list includes many of our current needs and is updated regularly. Please contact us for more information if you or your business, congregation, or group is interested in holding a collection to benefit the youth, families, and individuals who participate in our programs!
All deliveries are by appointment only to our Plymouth Meeting location. Please do not drop off donations without an appointment. Please contact us to schedule a delivery.
Items We Can Always Use:
- Socks & underwear (new only)
- Personal care items such as shampoo, conditioner, body wash, feminine hygiene products, and deodorant
- Art supplies- crayons, markers, colored pencils, sketch pads
- Journals (non-spiral bound)
- Card games & decks of cards
- Kickballs/Playground balls
- Children’s and young adult books
- Diapers (sizes 3 & 4 most needed) and wipes
We are grateful for your support, but are unable to accept the following donations at this time:
Used clothing, stuffed animals, or household linens and decor; used car seats or cribs; used games, puzzles, toys, sports equipment, or art supplies; used televisions, appliances, or computers, and new or used adult books. Should you have any questions about what Gemma Services will or will not accept, please contact us via email or phone at (610) 825-4440 ext. 3307. Please note: if you would like to donate gift cards, you may mail those to the attention of the Development Department at 512 W. Township Line Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462. Thank you!